Cake Pop Online Class
March 26, 2021 at 6:30pm
PWC is proud to host baking with Chef Amy Niles from Waterhouse Baker’s Station in a fun evening of cake pops. This event is free for members, $25 for non members. Only one ticket needs to be purchased per household, and have as many people watch the baking class as you want.
Make sure to read the one step you need to do ahead of time.
$0.00 – $25.00
The ingredient list below will allow for enough cake pop batter for 2 people if there are multiple people at one location.
- Chocolate cake mix - Baked according to the box instructions and cooled prior to class. You can make a day or two before and just cover tightly and refrigerate. (I recommend using a cake mix for the purpose of the class so that we will all be working with a similar recipe.)
- 11.05 oz bag Semi-sweet or Dark Chocolate Chips (Ghirardelli or Nestle recommended)
- 8 oz heavy cream
- Parchment paper
- Decorative paper straws (Can be found at Craft stores or Amazon)
- 2 bags (12oz) - White Candy Melts (I prefer Sweet Tooth Fairy brand found at Michaels Craft Store)
- 1 bag (12oz) - Yellow Candy Melts
- 1 bag (smallest size you can find) - Pink Candy Melts
- 1 bag (smallest size you can find) - Orange Candy Melts
- Sprinkles (Pick your favorite!)
- White Fondant (Amazon sells 4.4oz packages. You only need a small amount.)
Tools for Class:
- Mixer (If you don't have one, don't worry! You will be able to mix by hand)
- Gloves (recommended if you want to share your treats with others)
- Dry and liquid measuring cups
- Mixing bowl
- Sheet pan or 9X13 glass pan
- 3 or 4 glasses for melting your chocolate. Mugs or microwaveable glasses work well.
Zoom Live Event
Signup above. For members this event is free. Prior to the event you will hear from us reminding you to to make the cake and cool it ahead of time. We'll also send details of the zoom link and answer any questions you might have.
Questions just email or call